Minor Update v0.20.2
Today’s minor update brings a number of fixes to the audio system, vehicles, and levels, and official translations for Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese.
As always, we are grateful for everyone’s feedback!
- Gavril Bluebuck: Fixed lower end configurations using white stripe tires instead of standard blackwall tires
- Gavril Roamer
- Gavril Barstow
- Fixed wrong slot suffix on 225/75R16 Standard tire
- Fixed 200BX wrong taillights settings
- Industrial: Fixed several textures issues and mesh breakup texture
- Derby Arenas
- Fixed and scattered several decals
- Updated meshes with new textures
- Updated Spawn and level thumbnails
- Cleaned up level folders; everything is "terrain" instead of "terrains"
- Art_v2 folders are now called just "Art"
- Old V1 Art folders are deleted
- Road Editor: Fixed a crash when creating a new road
- Fixed rare crash on editor start
- Vehicle Editor: Added powertrain debug app
- Terrain Editor: Fixed error when there is no terrain object present
- Added back several missing files so the old editor tools work properly
There’s a really cool video up showing off the further advancements of the BeamNG.Drive simulation software. The toolset puts players in a position to play-test some very intensive rigid-body physics on cars and various objects. One of the newest videos from the community showcases w...
Today we are happy to announce that v0.20 is live! This update brings a number of long-awaited improvements as well as some surprises that we hope you will enjoy. Let’s dive into the details!Up first we have the final phase of the Gavril Roamer Remaster. The car received a major overhaul...
With today’s minor update we are resolving several issues related to the release of v0.20. We fixed game-breaking issues with Userfolder path that contain non-Latin characters, and made a number of improvements to vehicles, maps, UI, audio, and World Editor. As always, we would like to thank e...